Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm not good at keeping up with the blog thing...

So, I've been pretty deliquent in keeping up and realized that I haven't blogged about the 1/2 marathon I ran on Labor Day last month.


Here's a pic or two.



The first picture is at the end of the run and the second picture is about half-way through. The last three miles were the toughest, but I got it done in 2 hours and 17 minutes.

I'm still in training for the Seattle Marathon (full) for Sunday, Nov. 30. The long runs are tough, but I still feel confident that I'll be able to be successful in completing the marathon.

I love running...I'm addicted to endorphins. It's amazing how exercise can really help your mood.

Hmmm...I think that's about it...perhaps the next time I'll try to get some updated photos of the kids here for those of you who'd like to see them.

Til next time...

1 comment:

Tobler Bunch said...

You Rock Woman! I am so proud of you! I have yet to go beyond 13.8miles. I know you will do amazing in November. I can't wait to see your blog about it. Keep up the good work! I am definitely out for Ragnar next year. I am bummed. But, who knows! Let me know if I can help you with Ragnar or not!? Hhahaa! Keep up the good work! I am very proud of you!